- beach clubsdifferent solutions according to your needs: traditional, family-run, modern, with bar service, restaurant, children’s area and the swimming pool.
- Yogafor those who want to start the day with a yoga session before breakfast at the hotel or sea view.
- bike rentalto do a simple ride full of iodine towards Viareggio rather than Forte dei Marmi or Pietrasanta perhaps for a simple coffee in the centre or to visit local markets and do some shopping.
For those who want to try the climbs from the sea towards the Apuan Alps or explore the pine forests towards Vecchiano and the San Rossore Park or go around Massaciuccoli, Puccini’s Lake on the road and on dirt roads with mbt or e-bikes.
- laundry servicefor those who do not want to take too many things with themselves or carry too many things to wash at home after the holiday.
- cooking classwould you like to follow one or more cooking lessons during your stay? bring home some local recipe to be redone with friends and relatives? tell us
- guided toursto discover the Liberty Villas in Versilia, the center of Forte dei Marmi, Pietrasanta and Camaiore, the Carrara marble quarries, Pisa or the Cinque Terre, Lucca and Florence. You can find more ideas on our Blog
- wine and olive oil tastingto learn about the wine and olive oil productions of the Municipality of Montecarlo and Lucca, meet producers and taste their wines and oils with them. You can find more ideas on our Blog
B&B at Petit Hotel
The B&B treatment includes a rich breakfast with fresh croissants, homemade cakes and pies, yoghurt and cereals, fruit, centrifuged and savoury with cafeteria service. Enjoy your breakfast in the indoor air-conditioned room and in the cool outdoor garden.
For B&B stays: 20% deposit of the stay
FREE cancellation within 10 days of arrival – If you cancel within 7 days before arrival you will be charged for the entire stay.
There is a tourist tax